A comprehensive PV solar system commissioning process ensures the safety, quality and performance characteristics of the SEFs we care for. Additionally, as performance-based incentives come into play, and as regulatory authorities require increasing control over plant operations and power quality, system owners and integrators must have excellent commissioning and performance verification services supporting their operations.
Our PV solar system commissioning ensures that all initial system performance requirements are in place and sets a basis to ensure future performance requirements are achieved, and system life expectancy at the component level is met or exceeded. SST’s commissioning service provides a wide range of critical-care coverage:
- Verification installation is complete and meeting or exceeding anticipated production levels
- Verify system is safe and aesthetically acceptable
- Formalization of PV power plant quality control measures
- Verification that all materials and components of the installation are consistent with system life expectancy
- Verification and documentation of as-built conditions
- Validation of reporting to CAISO and all other ISOs and balancing authorities
- Ensure compliance with all codes, standards and PPAs requirements
- Establishes initial performance benchmarks of new systems and documents performance metrics to measure against during future maintenance
- Perform all necessary training for system owner on basic system operations
Learn more about SunSystem Technology’s PV solar system commissioning services – contact us by clicking here.